Huber Matos, MD
Dr. Mato’s practice is focused on providing individualized care to his patients. He has years of training and experience in all interventional approaches to managing pain including the implantation of spinal cord stimulation systems and intrathecal analgesic delivery devices.
Dr. Matos has extensive experience in the field of Regenerative Medicine. He is one of the first physicians in Florida to use Platelet Rich Plasma and Bone Marrow Aspiration Concentrates for the treatment of Degenerative Spine and Joint diseases.
Certifications and Associations
- Board Certified Integrative Medicine
- Board Certified Anesthesiology
- Diplomate Academy of Integrative Pain Management
Postgraduate Medical Education
- Fellowship Metabolic Medical Institute
- Fellowship Dartmouth Hitchcock
- Residency University of Miami / JMH
- Internship Mount Sinai Medical Center